Gelato Auto is an autoflowering plant with a noticeable Indica structure despite her balanced Indica to Sativa genetics.
This strain grows to a maximum height of 100cm (40 inches), making it ideal for small indoor space.
Gelato Auto will yield up to 200g per plant outdoors or 600g/m2 indoors by the end of flowering.
While this strain is beginner-friendly and simple to grow, keep the following tips in mind for the best results:
- Gelato Auto has a strong odor, so we recommend purchasing a carbon filter to keep the sweet odor at bay.
- Light defoliation is advised to increase the final harvest mass.
- Flushing the bud two weeks before harvesting will improve its flavor.
- Consider saving some of the harvested buds for extraction – the high resin content of this cannabis makes it ideal for making hash and other concentrates in compliance with the law.
- This strain thrives both indoors and outdoors, producing unobtrusive plants with manageable heights of 70-100cm, ideal for the discreet grower.
Characteristics of Gelato Auto
|Variety||60% Sativa 40% Indica|
|Strain Genetics||Gelato x GSC x Ruderalis|
|Flowering Time||60 to 65 days from the seed|
|Where to Grow||Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor|
|Effect||Burst of creativity|
|Taste||Limy, Earthy , creamy|
|450 to 600g/m2|
up to 200 g/plant
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.